Access to Critical Infastructure
- I-35 runs from Canada to Mexico - starting in Laredo Texas through Albert Lea and ending in Duluth Minnesota.
- In the United States, I-35 stretches across 1,568 miles through Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota.
- In Kansas, I-35 stretches across 234 miles.
- Major cities along the route include: San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Wichita, KS; Kansas City, MO; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; St. Paul, MN.
- I-35 intersects with several other interstates, including: I-10, I-37, I-20, I-30, I- 40, I-44, I-70, I-29, I-80, I-90, and I-94.
- Interstate 90 is the longest of the US Interstate Highways running over 4800 km (3000 US miles) from Seattle, Washington passing through Albert Lea, Minnesota and on to Boston, Massachusetts.
Albert Lea is a Great Location!
- Twin Cities 90 miles
- Rochester, MN 63 miles
- Sioux Falls, SD 175 miles
- Duluth, MN 250 miles
- Des Moines, IA 152 miles
- Milwaukee, WI 329 miles
- Chicago, IL 401 miles